- Personal Information Collected Via Our Services
- How We Use and Share Your Personal Information
- Additional Information About Collection of Location Data
- Additional Information About Our Access to Your Contacts
- Other Information Collected and Shared Within Our Services
- Other Circumstances When Your Data May Be Shared
- Managing Your Information
- Other Information
1. Personal Information Collected Via Our Services
Information You Provide. You may visit and enjoy many elements of our Services without disclosing any personal information about yourself. However, to make use of select, special or enhanced elements of the Services, you will need to share with us certain personal information so those elements may function properly. When you use certain enhanced elements within our Services (e.g., create a profile, register for a promotion, make a purchase or publish a comment), the personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to:
- Full name,
- Email address,
- Street address,
- Telephone number(s),
- Payment card information,
- Location data,
If we collect such information, in most instances, the applicable page(s) or location(s) within the Services will include statements regarding what information is required for the elements of the Services to function properly and functionality for you to submit the requested or required information. In addition to the list above, there may also be opportunities for you to grant permission for use of other of your information in a manner set forth on the applicable page(s) within the Services.
2. How We Use and Share Your Personal Information
- Use your information to provide services you've requested or provide you with offers, promotions (e.g., a sweepstakes, fantasy game, subscription to goods or services, etc.) or content or add you to our postal mail list;
- Use your information to send you electronic communications, including emails about the league or actions applicable to your interactions with our Website, and about products, services, sponsors, partners and affiliates when you make a purchase, agree to rules or terms or otherwise engage with our Website, to the extent the sending of such electronic communication is permissible under applicable law;
- Share your information with certain third parties, including service providers, sponsors and promotional partners, to the limited extent that they may help us provide services, offers, promotions or content you've requested or otherwise in accordance with the applicable rules of a promotion or terms presented at the time you submit personal information, so the third party can administer the promotion, send you offers or content or add you to their postal mailing list;
- Share your information upon notice posted on an applicable location of our Services where we collect your personal information for an economic transaction and notify you that we will be sharing such information with a third party;
- Use and share your information with our third party survey partners to send you periodic surveys to help improve our Services or your online experience;
- Use and share your information in connection with online loyalty, membership or rewards programs operated from our Services or with a third party from which you may receive goods or services in connection with such a program.
3. Additional Information About Collection of Location Data
Location Data We Collect. When you use our Services we may solicit your permission to collect your location data. Please be advised, for some features within our Applications to function (e.g. live game video) we may be required to confirm your current location and therefore some features may not be available if you choose not to provide your location data to us. The specificity of the location data collected may depend on a number of factors, including the device you are using (e.g., laptop, smartphone, tablet) and how you are connected to the internet (e.g., via cable broadband connection, Wi-Fi, etc.). If you enable location services for our Applications, we may collect location data (e.g., zip code) periodically as you use or leave open our Applications. We may also use this data internally or in conjunction with our third party service providers to customize your experience and provide offers that may be relevant to you. Depending on the platform you use to access our Applications (e.g., Apple iOS, Google Android, etc.), you may be able to control from within the settings on your wireless device or the Application(s) whether location data is collected.
4. Additional Information About Our Access to Your Contacts
Our Access to Your Contacts. For any Services which are conducted in connection with a Social Network (defined below), we may solicit your permission to access your Social Network contacts list so that we may match individuals from your contacts lists with those participating in our Services. We will not store the information in your contacts list.
5. Other Information Collected And Shared Within Our Services.
- Our Cookies and Web Beacons: We use and permit automatic methods such as cookies (small amounts of data which include a unique string of characters sent to your browser or application from a website's computers and stored on your computer's or device's hard drive), single-pixel GIF images or web beacons (technology used to track activity, also known as pixel tags) or similar technologies, alone or in combination with personally identifiable information you choose to provide us. Examples of the information we collect and analyze using such methods include, but are not limited to: the Internet protocol address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet; email address; login name and password; operating system type or version; computer or device platform; device ID; purchase history; the full Uniform Resource Locator clickstream to, on and from our Services, including date and time; and products you viewed or searched. We use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from a page. We use and may allow certain third parties, such as those who provide services associated with our Services, to access these automatic data collection methods to enable you to use a "shopping cart" while using our Services, to store your preferences and to improve, deliver and customize our Services' content and offerings.
6. Other Circumstances When Your Data May Be Shared
- Aggregated Demographic Information. We may share aggregated demographic information with third parties, but this information is not linked to any personal information that can identify you or another individual person. Therefore, no personal information is disclosed in this manner.
7. Managing Your Information
You may choose and control what information you provide about yourself and certain information which is automatically collected via our Services. If you do not wish to provide certain information necessary for enhanced functionality or content on our Services, please do not use such functionality or content. If you have registered for an account through our Services, you may review and revise certain of your account information by logging into the specific account and by modifying your subscriptions to our various promotional email communications and newsletters by accessing the "Newsletter Preferences" section within your Website account.
If you want to review or revise the personal information you provided during registration or in connection with a purchase or other activity while using our Services, or change the promotional email communications or newsletters you receive from us, you may either (1)log in to your account, and then click on the applicable communication options within your account, or (2) call the Saint Paul Saints Customer Service at 651-644-6659. If you want to close your Website account and have us delete the personal information in it (except for information that we keep for record-keeping purposes), you should call St. Paul Saints Customer Service at 651-644-6659.
Remember that when you share information publicly online, it may be indexable by search engines or recorded by others, and any search engine index or record of your information may persist after you delete the information at the original source.
8. Other Information
- No Spyware or Adware. We do not install any spyware or adware in connection with our Services, or distribute any commercial message, or authorize any third party to distribute any commercial message, by means of spyware or adware. "Spyware" or "adware" is any software which has been downloaded to or installed on an Internet user's computer or device, without the user's actual consent, and facilitates the distribution of any commercial message to the user. If you feel you may have spyware from another company installed on your machine, there are various anti-spyware/adware software applications available on the Internet to identify if this has occurred.
- Our Security Practices. The account information associated with any of our Services is password protected for your privacy and security. You choose your password for any of our Services so the strength of that password is determined by you. We recommend that you choose a unique password and not share your password with anyone else. In certain areas, we use industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.